Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Color Poem

Here are the poems we made in Language Arts class. They're really good..we are poets, aren't we?? :)

Yellow
Yellow makes me happy and joyful.
Yellow turns to glowing red when I face the sun and close my eyes.
YELLOW rose gardens become my home.
Happy and Joyful.

Green
Green is like the color of my eyes.
Green is a refreshing renewal of hope.
Green - is a green salad with cucumbers and a touch of lime.
Green is the color of grass I run through on a summer day.
Green is many things to us. What is it to you?

Orange
Orange is the sweet citrus taste of summer.
Orange is chubby baby toes.
Orange is for the tabby cat all tired and worn.
Orange is the color of memories.

Purple
Purple is the people eater.
Purple is the color of lilacs in the Spring.
Purple is the color of sweet orchids on a hot Summer day.
Violet is the color of my face when my children are out of place.
Purple is the people eater.

Blue
Blue is the sky as I lay on a warm beach.
Blue is the ocean so hard to reach.
Blue is like the glow in the soul, brilliantly and bright.
Blue is the sky in the deep dark night.
Blue represents happiness and freedom!!

-Wasatch cohort 4/20/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment