Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello All!







Thanks for settting this up, Miss Sulser! I love it! I've been looking through all the photos wondering why you don't have a picture of me with my fabulous Christmas gift from Brianna. Not to fear, I'll try to post one. So fun! Does anyone have a picture of Suzy Cox? Or our friend Dancing Deb? Hmmm.
So....how was field for everyone? Shambre and I were rockin', if we do say so ourselves. (Which we do.) Both times Larry came to observe, however, there was trouble in paradise. I can't say too much, because Larry has instructed us to discuss it in class. But take our advice and watch out for knife-wielding, crotch-grabbing demon children! Also, we need to take a vote - do you pronounce the word savannah as /suh-VAHN-uh/ or /suh-VAN-uh/ ? Yeah, that's what we thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment